In order to get CME/CE credit for meetings attended, all participants
must register with the Society to claim credit. Please contact the Adminstrator at
How to transfer CME credits from the AAAAI to the American Board of Allergy and Immunology (ABAI)
1. Go to www.aaaai.org
2. Click on Member Login located in the top right corner in the red box. You do not need to be a member to login here. Please use the AAAAI username and password you created.
4. Click on Welcome, Your Name located in the top right corner or the screen in the red box.
5. Click on the Professional tab
6. Enter your ABAI number in the field listed ABAI ID Number and save it.
7. The AAAAI will send your credits annually to the ABAI.
The American College of Asthma, Allergy & Immunology
The American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
Joint Council of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America, National Office
Los Angeles County Medical Association
California Medical Association
Medicare/Medicaid web site
The Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Network
The South Coast Air Quality Management District
National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute, National Institutes of Health
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of
Center for Diseases Control and Prevention
National Jewish Medical and Research Center (for lung, allergic and immune