The mission of the Los Angeles Society of Allergy, Asthma &
Clinical Immunology, Inc. is:
to provide physicians and allied health professionals with educational
programs that promote best practices in the care of patients who have
asthma, allergic and immunologic diseases.
- to share medical experience and communicate scientific and technical
advances in allergy, asthma and immunology.
To carry out this mission the Society is engaged in:
- uniting allergy specialists, physicians interested in allergy, and those
engaged in allergy or immunology research and teaching in the greater Los
Angeles area for the purpose of encouraging and maintaining the highest
standards of allergy practice.
- studying and assessing the economic, social, and political aspects of
medicine with special reference to the practice of allergy, asthma and
- cooperating with other organizations of like purpose.
- establishing and enhancing communications between local, state and