Submission Criteria for Fellows
For Allergy/Immunology fellows, both original and previously presented abstracts will be eligible for consideration. Please indicate if abstract is original or previously presented. Three LASAACI board members will review the submissions to determine acceptance. Submission deadline is September 10, 2020
Preparation of Posters
To ensure uniformity and assist the Poster Review Committee, please conform to the following requirements in preparing your poster.
- Capitalize complete title, but do not underline.
- A letter of transmittal stating name and address of each author, name of author who will present the paper, and name of author who is to receive correspondence must accompany each abstract.
- Begin body of abstract on a new line and indent three (3) spaces.
- Simple tables and graphs neatly done in black ink may be included if they fit within borders of the poster.
- Type entire abstract within one page; no word or font restrictions.
- Justify: left hand border. Use standard type. Black in color.
- Underlining or capitalizing for emphasis within the text is not acceptable.
- Use only familiar abbreviations (RBC, mg., etc.) An unusual abbreviation should be placed in parentheses after the first appearance of the full word. Numerals rather than words should be used to indicate numbers except to begin sentences.
- Offer conclusions, but avoid promise of additional data of future publications.
- If your abstract is approved, you will upload your poster as a PDF file to your virtual booth. You will also have an opportunity to customize your presentation page.