The LA Allergy Society’s Fall Symposium is going VIRTUAL! No more being stuck in traffic, paying for parking or sitting next to the annoying person always on their phone. Join the meeting anywhere you are…the office, your living room, or even pool side! Its convenient, it’s easy and takes seconds to join. Register today!
Members, non-members and fellows register here.
Nurses can register at a special rate.
Exhibitors are welcome at our virtual meeting.
Register for non-cme education sessions.
This activity is jointly provided by the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology and the
Los Angeles Society of Allergy, Asthma and Clinical Immunology.
Practicing allergists, primary care physicians and allied healthcare professionals.
The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (ACAAI) designates this live activity for a maximum of 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity is supported in part by independent medical education grants from TBD.
- Friday, September 25, 2020
- 6:30PM-8:00PM Attendee Networking, Posters & Exhibits
- Saturday, September 26, 2020
- 8:00AM-8:50AM LOGIN & EXHIBITS
- 8:50AM-9:00AM WELCOME AND INTRODUCTION
- Raffi Tachdjian, MD, MS, President/Program Director
- Session Moderator: Raffi Tachdjian, MD, MS
- 9:00AM-10:00AM My Approach to Working Up Primary Immunodeficiency (TBD??)
- Charlotte Cunningham-Rundles, MD, PhD
- 10:00AM-10:15AM Break/Exhibits
- 10:15AM-11:15AM Urban Asthma and Novel Strategies toward Treatment and Prevention
Wanda Phipatanakul, MD, MS
- 11:20AM Adjourn