There are many reasons to join your colleagues in the LASAACI.
- A chance to be involved in a prestigious specialty association concerned with the unique needs of the allergist-immunologist.
- Our high-quality annual Fall Symposium features several nationally renowned and internationally renowned allergists and scientists.
- The Winter meeting features speakers who address the latest studies and clinical research efforts in the field of asthma, allergy and clinical immunology.
- Opportunities to earn free continuing medical education credits through our annual Fall Symposium and Winter meetings.
- Important networking opportunities and camaraderie among members.
- The listing of each member’s name on the website directory.
- Medical practice management tips.
- Special benefits for fellows-in-training, including free membership.
This allows you to attend at no charge all LASAACI sponsored educational meetings.
Eligibility requires at least one of the following:
- Board certification by the American Board of Allergy and Immunology.
- Valid license to practice medicine in California or a nearby state.
Registered Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, and Pharmacists who are licensed to practice in California or a nearby state, and who also practice in allergy/immunology.
Fellow in Allergy and Clinical Immunology in an American Board of Medical Specialties approved training program. Also, a resident in Internal Medicine or Pediatrics in approved training program can become an affiliate member.