The exhibitor fee is $3000 and includes one six-foot table that is clothed and skirted. You will also receive badges for up to two exhibitors. Additional exhibitors may be added for $300 each. The exhibit fee includes access to the symposium sessions. All coffee breaks are hosted in the exhibit hall.
Setup of the booths will begin on Saturday at 6:00 am. Please contact us at email@example.com if any additional equipment is required.
Dismantling of exhibits can begin following the final coffee break on Saturday.
We request that you do not break down your booth any earlier.
Space is assigned in accordance with the reservation date of registrants,
as well as priority to previous participants.
Exhibitors agree that all property displayed on their tabletop exhibit will be stored at the venue at their own risk. The venue does not guarantee that such property will be in locked or supervised rooms at all times. It is further understood that individual exhibitors should obtain adequate insurance against theft, damage, or destruction of such property. The venue reserves the right to require exhibitors to sign a statement assuming the sole risk for theft, damage, or destruction of property as a condition of using exhibit space at the venue in accordance with the booking agreement.
EXHIBIT PRACTICE AND REGULATIONS
- In the interest of the success of the meeting, attendees and Exhibitors agree not to extend invitations, call meetings, or otherwise encourage the absence of members or Exhibitors from the conference or Exhibit Hall during the official hours of the program. Any events outside the meeting and at the venue need to be approved through the LASAACI.
- Items exhibited must be acceptable for display as determined by the LASAACI manager.
- Display material must be shipped directly to the venue in advance of the meeting or carried by the exhibitor. Please thoroughly review any Exhibit and shipping information provided by the LASAACI or Venue.
- Please keep track of the date of shipment, method of shipment, and any tracking numbers.
- Extremely Important: Mark shipping box(es) very clearly with your company name and the representative attending the meeting! Please ensure that your parcels will arrive on the Friday BEFORE setup.
- Badges will be required for all functions. Representatives that have not reserved space will not be allowed in the exhibit area.
- Payment for the tabletop exhibit must be remitted on confirmation of exhibit reservation.
- A refund of exhibit rental after August 1 is contingent on the availability of a replacement exhibit.
- No subletting of exhibit space is permitted.
- Exhibitors are responsible for the hauling and storage of exhibit materials and the cost involved thereby.
- The exhibit area will not be secured, and the LASAACI does not guarantee against loss or theft or otherwise.
- Additional signage and equipment (i.e., phone lines and electricity) may be ordered in advance by exhibitors directly from the venue. The LASAACI can provide you with this information or connect you with the venue.
- The LASAACI will not be responsible or liable for accidental damage or otherwise to exhibits in connection with the transfer, installation, maintenance, removal, or display.
- Individual Exhibitors will be responsible for their return shipments. Be sure to bring pre-paid shipping labels for returning your exhibit materials.
Exhibitor Invitation Request
Completing the form below will NOT register you as an exhibitor. It will, however, email you a formal Invitation to Exhibit and a Payment Form should you be required to submit these documents before registering. To REGISTER AS AN EXHIBITOR, Click Here.
"*" indicates required fields